Monday, January 3, 2011

One World One Heart coming soon !


Lisa, over at A Whimsical Bohemian is once again for the 5th year, (sigh* for the LAST time) the ONE WORLD ONE HEART Event.

I participated last year, along with over 1,000 other bloggers worldwide and had a blast. I met the most wonderful fellow bloggers and quite a few are followers of my blog now. And I theirs.

Follow the link above, to find out more about this wonderful blog hop party. There are a few rules, but not many and I promise you will have a blast if you join up. Come visit beautiful, creative bloggers. Get to know them through their blog. Visit a little piece of their world. See what they are up to. And there will be door prizes!

So if you are a blogger, come get in on the action. The whole shebang starts on January 30th and ends on February 17th. There will be places to visit all over the world. And tons of eye and heart candy.

1 comment:

  1. I participated in that once upon a time and it was FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Commentors, I am moderating comments so pesky spammers can't bother us. Your comment will show up, I promise, I just have to Okay it first.