Friday, September 11, 2009

alice.com Whiplash


I'm sitting here still kinda blown away by alice.com and UPS. alice.com is a shopping site dealing in household goods, non perishables, ie: dog treats, shampoo, razors, laundry detergent, make-up, toilet paper, trash bags etc. (and they have fiber one poptarts!)
They have pretty good prices on a lot of their items and they search online coupons and apply them to what you order. And one of the BESTEST features is FREE FREAKING SHIPPING !! Just buy 6 items, no matter the cost.
I ordered yesterday morning and it was delivered by UPS about an hour ago. I have NEVER had a package come so fast. How do they do it? I don't care hahaha! All I know is I got a bottle of Suave Juicy Green Apple shampoo for .60 after coupon and Bounty paper towels for .59 after coupon.

  • Fiber One toaster pastries blueberry (6 per box) 2.15 w/ .40 coupon 1.75

  • Fiber One toaster pastries cinnamon (6 per box) 2.15 w/ .40 coupon 1.75

  • Altoid Mints (cream de menthe) 1.89

  • Cover Girl lip gloss 3.87w/ 1.00 coupon 2.87

  • 4-Bounty paper towel rolls .84 w/ (1).25 coupon 3.11

  • Suave Juicy Green Apple shampoo 1.10 w/.50 coupon .60

  • Scotch high perform packaging tape (art transfers)2.80w/.50 coupon 2.30

  • Pedigree Snack Food Breath Busters large 2.89w/1.00 coupon 1.89


  • Sub total 16.16

  • Tax .75

  • Shipping 0.00

  • Total 16.91


They have added more items since I was there in June when I first signed up. And they also have a great blog and forums. They are on Facebook too.
I entered a giveaway for a book titled "The White Trash Mom Handbook" on their blog site.

I am pleased with my order and will be ordering again. I do not use a lot of brand name items, but when the savings are better than store brand...well hella yeah.
I also saw on the news that P&G are lowering prices on 10% of their items to compete with store brands. Also they will be offering more coupons too. So that is a good thing.
I hope you will check alice.com out and join them on facebook and their blog site for updates on new items, contests and giveaways. You might also save more than a few bucks.

0 Brilliant Comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Commentors, I am moderating comments so pesky spammers can't bother us. Your comment will show up, I promise, I just have to Okay it first.